Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Battle Chasers: Nightwar Wiki/Section 4
- Plan for survival. Choose three of the Heroes you've unlocked, fill your travel backpack with Items from your stash, make sure you've chosen the best Equipment and Abilities for each hero... and then strike out.
- Explore an Overworld presented in classic form, peppered with hidden Dungeons, rare Bosses and randomly appearing Characters.
- Old-school combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique two-tiered Mana system and turn-based initiative featuring random Buffs and Debuffs on Initiative slots.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated Dungeons loaded with Traps, Puzzles and Secrets. Use each Hero's unique dungeon skills to survive!
- Non-linear story driven by the discovery of lore on Items, landmarks and secret elements in the world. Discovering these will both provide deeper insight into the mysterious Lost Vale, and also reward Lore Points, which are used to upgrade the heroes' different Abilities.
- Truly key story moments will be depicted in gorgeous, traditional 2D animation from Powerhouse Animation Studios. For these, sit back and enjoy.