As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Giant Cave Spider
Description[edit | edit source]
A Giant spider inhabiting the caves in the Rushlands. Will launch webs to slow their prey or to stun someone already caught in a web. Deals extra damage to anyone webbed or stunned by webs.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Combat Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Feed: Feasts on its prey. If the target is Slowed or Stunned, deals additional damage.
- Web Shot: Deals light damage to its target and Webs them, reducing haste by 20% for 2 turns. If the target is already Webbed, they are Stunned for a medium duration.
Dungeon Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Web Shot: Launches webs at prey to slow them down.
Drops[edit | edit source]
- Rough Wool Scraps
- Refined Wool
- Digger Silk
Beast Perks[edit | edit source]
- Beast Hunter: Defeat 50 beasts.
- Increases Experience Earned by 5% for all heroes.
- Path of Fangs Walker: Defeat 100 enemies from the Path of Fangs.
- Increases Critical Chance by 1% for all heroes.
- Exterminator: Defeat 50 spiders.
- Increases Evasion by 1% for all heroes.