|This article is a stub. You can help Battle Chasers: Nightwar Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Battle Chasers: Nightwar Wiki by .
Overview[edit | edit source]
Harm's Way is the central town of this world that houses (mostly) friendly shopkeepers that will aid your party in various ways. Return often to gear up. rest and gain information to help you on your quest.
- 1. Inn
- The inn is run by Dogan. Here you may take a break to swap party members and rest. Resting will completely restore all Health and Mana for all heroes, and will cause all encounters on the World Map to respawn. Interactions and cutscenes between heroes may occur while resting.
- 2. Blacksmith
- Grimbeard runs his shop like a well oiled machine. Buy equipment, acquire crafting recipes, and learn about the Crescent Isles.
- 3. Beastmaster
- Beastmaster Raha helps you to browse creature Crafting materials and learn about the beasts that you will encounter on your travels. When you are ready, Raha will help you embark on hunts for various hidden bosses.
- 4. Enchanter
- This mysterious shop owned by Mercuri houses many secrets that will help you craft enchanted Items.
- 5. Collector
- This enigmatic creature will buy and sell very special gear and Items for Shadow Coin. Bring him curiosities and artifacts you come across in your travels.
- 6. Alchemist
- Quall will sell you materials and recipes for crafting a wide assortment of potions that will aid you in dungeons and combat. You can also use his alchemy table to craft your own flasks.