Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
How To Play Guide For Battle Chasers
|This article is a stub. You can help Battle Chasers: Nightwar Wiki by .|
This page is the How To Play Guide For Battle Chasers: Nightwar. While there isn't a ton of information available at this time, feel free to check back soon, as new information is being added all the time! Additionally, feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
Basic gameplay involves exploring the overworld. As you come upon enemies a fight will begin. Combat is turn based like old JRPGs. There is also dungeons to explore with more frequent and difficult enemies, usually ending with a dungeon boss. The overworld includes towns where you can rest at the inn or buy gear from shops.
Controls[edit | edit source]
In all screens holding ZL (L2 on PS4, left trigger on Xbox One) will bring up helpful information about on screen content, such as status effects.
Pressing in on the right stick in a dungeon will show you the dungeon map.
Game Tips[edit | edit source]
- Actions are not as powerful as Abilities. but they are free, instant and generate Overcharge.
- Abilities are more powerful than Actions. but have a cast time and will cost Mana.
- Overcharge will always be used up before Mana. so you can be efficient by using Actions to build Overcharge before performing your more powerful Abilities.
- If you see a ! in town. that means that NPC has something new to talk about.
- Resting at the Inn will fully heal your party. but will also respawn enemy encounters in the Overworld.
- Completing a Dungeon will cause time to pass, causing some things on the Overworld to repopulate, refreshing vendor inventories and causing enemies to respawn.
- Some shops will be upgradable, allowing them to sometimes sell higher quality equipment and Items.
- Items come in varying qualities from Common (White). Uncommon (Green). Rare (Blue). Epic (Purple). and Legendary (Orange).
- Each weapon and armor can hold one enchantment, further increasing its power.
- If all the Heroes are knocked out, they will find themselves nursed back to health at the Inn, but at the cost of some gold.
- Falling in battle to the boss of a dungeon will have the heroes respawn at the Boss Crystal in the state they were in when starting the fight.
- Legendary Difficulty of a dungeon has the potential for great rewards. but being Knocked Out will result in the dungeon resetting.